Goodbye high dollar phone bill - Trying Mint Mobile

Verizon Prepaid has new less expensive plans. You could switch to have unlimited talk and text with 5 GB data for $25 now. This includes the autopay discount and the loyalty discount.
Do you get the loyalty discount right away if you've been a post-paid Verizon customer for years?

We have ATT prepaid and love it. $70 per month for 2 lines with 8 GB per line and unlimited talk / text. We don't need the latest and greatest phone so it works for us. Some of my coworkers have phone payments that could be car payments they are so high! Why would anyone want to live like that?
Just changed my att pre paid with 8 gigs that was costing 45 to pay by year 322 with the tax look on the internet under prepaid plans they gave it to me over the phone.

I had Virgin Mobile...they're Boost now. I pay $40/month (all taxes/fees included) for unlimited everything.

I get it JT20 I have no pistols but I have 2 phones and they gotta work all the time. Verizon is pricy but their service is drop dead reliable in my neck of the woods. I’ll cut corners elsewhere. Just grab the phone when it rings, not the pistol.
I gave you a like for using VERIZON.
With the bad times we're currently having in the US, being armed in not a bad idea. ;)

My advice is get a SIM from the carrier on a trial basis and try it out with a new number and see how it goes for a few weeks. If you like then buy the discount SIM and move number etc and cancel your old service.

If the coverage is not great an MVO for Verizon towers is https://www.visible.com owned by Verizon.

Last edited:
Didn't read much of this thread but I'm very satisfied with RedPocket mobile. My wife has unlimited talk and text plus 7GB of Data for $17/month on Verizon towers. This is the annual plan that you have to pay for all at once FYI.

I have Red Pocket because of this site! TY.

$8/mo. 500 minutes, 500 texts per month plus unlimited data but it gets throttled down after ?gigs.

If, like me, you have a smart phone in the glove compartment for emergency use, try TELLO. I think it's $5 a month.
If Verizon reception is good for a person, Page Plus (owned by Tracfone) has a prepaid plan of 10 cents per minute phone, 5 cent per text, data is per mb. The cheapest card is $10. Adding a card keeps the account from expiring for 4 months. I don't know of any other carrier where you only have to add more minutes every 4 months. It's usually 3 months at best. That's $2.50 per month. $30 per year. It's the best deal I know of if someone rarely uses their phone.

Last edited:
Back