Good Disposable Rubber gloves

I use these copperhead orange nitrile gloves.
orangegloves.jpg

The 7mil blue gloves are about the only thing I buy from HF and they hold up well to several uses.

Weird post and Not sure if this is the correct sub forum. Gloves are tools in my opinion. Does anyone have a good recommendation for disposable nitrile gloves?

I bought a 50 pack of ones that were excellent from Walmart a while ago, I was able to do suspension work and only had one thumb split at the very end of the job.

Unfortunately I lost the packaging and forgot the name brand. The last ones I got from Walmart were absolutely terrible, they sheared to bits when I was pulling an oil filter. I use these primarily when doing work on free hub pawls and other pinchy/greasy stuff so tear resistance is a priority.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Yes! A couple Either Black Widow sold at home depot and are dual layered, or Gloveworks sold at Ace Hardware. The gloveworks really hold up with mechanic duty, cleaning etc. Alot of the cheaper nitrile gloves would tear and I would end up going through several sets.

6 mil black nitrile gloves from Rikkelcorp out of China for general use around the house and the car.

Dynarex True Advantage High Risk Nitrile Exam Gloves if I don't want to get swine fever.

The only ones that I have been happy with are Raven nitrile. They're resilient for the most part and fairly chemical resistant, except for certain types of carb/brake clean (O'Reilly brake clean in the red/black can specifically)and it's pretty common that I can reuse them if I need to take them off. The trick is finding them for reasonable money...much trickier post c19 nonsense.

I use the Harbor Freight gloves as well. Yes the price went up during the pandemic but it seems to have stabilized and go on sale fairly frequently as well.

Back