Go To Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny spoof.
We'd all be speaking the Queen's English and our red white and blue would be the Union Jack if it weren't for the French. Current politics aside the French have had very powerful armies throughout history.

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Funny spoof.
We'd all be speaking the Queen's English and our red white and blue would be the Union Jack if it weren't for the French. Current politics aside the French have had very powerful armies throughout history.

Concur - it's been their employment at the strategic level that has been flawed. WW2 aside the average Frenchman has shown himself to be able to endure a lot of punishment. The fact that they didn't crack worse than they did toward the end of WW1 is remarkable.

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Funny spoof.

And sometimes I wonder if that wouldn't be such a bad thing...

Save the Queen!

27.gif

World war two they completely embarrased themselves and I am pretty sure they realize it. But do not forget Napoleon was French and did a very excellent job of acomplishing victories, just as Hitler, he didnt know when enough was enough or to take a break. Its not that you cant conquer the world, it just takes longer than 5 years.

Originally Posted By: Whitewolf
You wouldn't like their tax system Matt.

LOL, that might be our new tax system the way things are going :)

I was just thinking had there been no revolution the US and Canada would be one big country (granted independence eventually)...and perhaps the Southwest would be part of a larger Mexico.

Originally Posted By: MGregoir
Am I to be informed the Southwest isn't part of Mexico?

Much less so than Canada is part of the US
grin2.gif

I'll try and recite this from memory:

The French government announced today that it was elevating its terrorist threat level from RUN to HIDE. The only two higher levels are SURRENDER and COLLABORATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back