GM Power Steering Fluid Recommendation

My manual calls for GM 1052884 Power steering fluid for my 03 Suburban 1500.
I don't see this one on the shelves at local stores.
What is a good alternative that would be compatible?

The best I have found for all my applications (GM, Honda, and Toyota) is Lucas PSF with conditioners. I realize Lucas is not a fan favorite around here, but their PSF is worth the extra $.
Screenshot_20220709-155050_Opera.jpg

I have used Amsoil PSF, Valvoline PSF, even Valvoline Maxlife, ST ATF.
No problem whatsoever.

This is in the GM truck in signature.

I put Valvoline Max Life with Stop Leak in last time I was low, before addressing real problem(s).
I had half a quart left, so I used it to flush the steering box. (I am putting in a new cooler and pump).
Max Life with stop leak is available locally.
I am just concerned if anything in that formulation could actually harm my new components.
Aren't the stop leak formulas designed to soften and swell seals?
I don't imagine it is a good idea to mix brands and fluids, so I am leaning towards all max life with stop leak, or making the trip to the dealer for OE Fluid. My new pump is Cardone FWIW.
Fram states on their label that it is recommended for GM 1052884

I don't mind spending 17.00 a quart for this if it is worth it but wanted to flush steering box with whatever I am using before putting it back together, so that adds a few more days to my project waiting on shipping.

Anyone know how much it takes to fill an entire 03 Suburban PS system? Cooler, pump reservoir and steering box.

I use Valvoline Maxlife ATF in my Caddy because:
1. GM specs Dex VI and Maxlife is very close to that viscosity.
2. I have a lot of it in my stash.

I had issues with the weak PS pump on my 2005 Silverado HD diesel. GM's only advice was synthetic fluid which was crazy expensive at that time. Our local oil jobber showed up one day with an engineer from Mobil and after a short conversation I ended up using Dex 6 in it successfully for years. His comment was that the difference between PS fluid and ATF was so minor that the pump wouldnt care. It was literally 1/3 of the price of the syn PS fluid.

I've did a full flush to Dex VI in the 05 Express. Sounds slightly better on VI versus everything else. PS pump only makes noise when hot. I'd do a full flush whatever you use, the PS pump really didn't like mixes.

Back