Glue for rubber lining between hood & headlight?

What are you guys talking about??? ...

... but look at that thing. Seriously.

I'll give you that the OP's specific application is far from a pristine platform from all appearances, but some reading and contributing to the thread might be concerned about such things. OP isn't the only one here. e.g. my similar need is on a minty example, and finding "do not use on painted surfaces" warnings on both recommended solutions does, in fact, catch my attention.

I'll give you that the OP's specific application is far from a pristine platform from all appearances, but some reading and contributing to the thread might be concerned about such things. OP isn't the only one here. e.g. my similar need is on a minty example, and finding "do not use on painted surfaces" warnings on both recommended solutions does, in fact, catch my attention.
Everything is application specific, brother. Some things on here are over recommended and over analyzed to demonstrate some sort of knowledge.

If your car is a "minty example" I am sure it is not that way due to using products you don't read labels/warnings on. I am sure you don't just take someone's word on the internet about using a product not paint safe and fly with it as fact without actually studying the product, labels included.

Good attempt at being a white knight.

Back