Getting an oil sample - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
My 1st attempt at getting an oil sample through the dipstick tub (whatever it's called) was quit funny. I spilled oil all over my Titan,driveway,shirt and burned the crude out of my finger.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But I got the sample and it's off to Blackstone labs. Go ahead laugh, I did.

pp_rp - I'm a brother oil sample noob. Sent my first sample off today as well. I collected mine in mid-stream, so no problems there.

Mine was with the post office. Even with taking the letter from Blackstone I had to wait for the guy to print off the official policy, compare to the statements in the letter, and then debate with fellow employees.

They finally decided it was okay to ship, so I'm looking forward to getting my results in a few weeks.

My post office didn't have problem at all. They just took it. I now have a blister on my finger !

Every post office I've ever been to gives me hassle about sending it. One place refused, stating that motor oil is "flammable" and that they use it to heat gas stations? So I told him that houses also use wood to heat their houses, is wood flammable? He didn't have any comeback, but wouldn't let me send it
frown.gif
One place finally agreed after I talked to their supervisor. -shrugs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back