to wounder
legitamate
coonsuption
nock down
preffered
effecient
them selfs
tremdious

On the internet we lack body launge and infection to judge the true meaning of the words. Context alone can be very confuseing!

Some people can spell statistical, few can say it!

Then there is the word "synthetic" spelled "synthic" by a new guy in the Motor Oils forum just now.....like 10 times in a row, proving cosistincy (
grin.gif
banana.gif
) is the key to mediocrity!
cheers.gif

Mark's post on loosing your mind reminded me how internet posters are often declared to be "loosers" by other posters. The irony is delicious...

(spoken from my own point of superiority of course
wink.gif
)

My friend thought I mentioned the "Caddilac converter" when talking about his rusty exhaust. And yes, that's exactly how he spelled Cadillac.

I like it when someone says they "literally" did something. Which, of course, they didn't...in most cases.
And very much of what people call ironic is not at all.
This isn't meant to imply, nor should anyone infer any type of condensation.

I tried amsoil serach on ebay some time ago. The return showed with a question from the site saying "Do you mean A$$ oil?" I just can't help it! There were more A$$ oil than Amsoil on ebay that prompt such question?

Quote:

I tried amsoil serach on ebay some time ago. The return showed with a question from the site saying "Do you mean A$$ oil?" I just can't help it! There were more A$$ oil than Amsoil on ebay that prompt such question?

You mean "search"
laugh.gif
sorry couldn't resist. As for arse oil, it's our new low cost line up for export to X-istan countries. Longer OCI, cooler running for your donkey.
shocked.gif
grin.gif

a tech at work called (and spelled) heating element as "heating elephant" (she really thought that's what it is called).

some pharmacy ones that may not make non-pharmacy people laugh:
zypexa--> zyprexIa
prescription--> subscription
Ibuprofen--> Ibubofren
Celexa--> Celexia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back