Full size spare? Donut spare? Or tire inflator kit?

I would for sure at least want a donut tire,the few times i've had a flat it wasn't something I could fix with a wimpy inflator kit 😂
Yeah, I've had to use the donut a few times when I hit a bad pothole that basically blew the tire out. No fixing it when there's a hole/rip in the tire.

I’d go with what came with the car which sounds like an inflator kit. If there is no space for a jack and a spare then no one in their right mind is going to throw a tire in the trunk of their sedan . I’m going to get flamed to hell for this, but, I carry a 12v inflator in all our cars and I can’t remember the last time I got a puncture so bad that I couldn’t get to a tire place to patch it up by using the inflator. You’d have to be nuts to want to change a wheel out on the side of the highway unless absolutely necessary.
I keep both, but i agree ive only had a flat once or twice in 10 years. My wife on the othe hand must drive behind a nail truck. She get them about every month or so.

I keep both, but i agree ive only had a flat once or twice in 10 years. My wife on the othe hand must drive behind a nail truck. She get them about every month or so.
I wonder if that's part of her driving style. I see people who are sloppy drivers and end up driving a little in the breakdown lane or the side of the road. That's where all the debris is and you're more likely to pick up a nail whereas if you stick to the road where everyone else is driving, you're not going to pick up debris as easily.

I wonder if that's part of her driving style. I see people who are sloppy drivers and end up driving a little in the breakdown lane or the side of the road. That's where all the debris is and you're more likely to pick up a nail whereas if you stick to the road where everyone else is driving, you're not going to pick up debris as easily
I wonder if that's part of her driving style. I see people who are sloppy drivers and end up driving a little in the breakdown lane or the side of the road. That's where all the debris is and you're more likely to pick up a nail whereas if you stick to the road where everyone else is driving, you're not going to pick up debris as easily.
Man idk its like she tries to find stuff, back in 2010 she was driving her brand new car from the dearlership and got a flat. A month or 2 later she got 3 flats (different sides of the veh) in a week. I told her to avoid construction sites and drive in the middle lane. I was so tired of going to discount tire, that I tolder the next flat she was on her own, and yeah all you married guys all know how wel that went. Funny thing is, this was when I was a field appraiser and was averaging 600 miles a week including joing to tow yards.

Back