FULL brand oil filter CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon folks:)

Filter is from Subierubyroo and looks good to me.

Enjoy the pics

20190316_142705.jpg

20190316_142815.jpg

20190316_142658.jpg

20190316_142828.jpg

20190316_142840.jpg

20190316_142908.jpg

20190316_142911.jpg

I wonder if there is any efficiency info out there on these. As near as I can tell they're a product of Siam Filter Products, but their website is garbage and doesn't really say much. Thanks for the sacrifice!

Man, this looks pretty decent. Agree on the boo for filter data. I picked up some EcoGuard Premium 3593A equivalents for the EJs this weekend that will likely just be used filter cuts. Thanks for all the hard work, Adam! Any more filters waiting to be cut, or was that al for now?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
Man, this looks pretty decent. Agree on the boo for filter data. I picked up some EcoGuard Premium 3593A equivalents for the EJs this weekend that will likely just be used filter cuts. Thanks for all the hard work, Adam! Any more filters waiting to be cut, or was that al for now?
smile.gif

I think I'll use the ST 6607 filter on friends Maxima that had the carquest filter on.

SlavaB is sending me filters to cut so stay tuned
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sgtrockjoe
Thanks for the C&P. Was looking at these on the NAPA site.

You and sw99 are very welcome
wink.gif

kstan, FULL is a big brand from Asia I believe. I got them from Hootbro when I bought a bunch of XG3593As, and I was curious about them but not enough to want to buy them on my own. After seeing them cut open, I'd have no problem using them.

Here's some info for you to read: FULL brand filters

i used to use them years ago, always good quality. They were usually painted to look almost OE - Nissan light blue, Toyota black with the same garphics etc. Subaru were light blue too.

Never used a Full oil filter before. Looks to be a decent quality filter made in Thailand by Siam Filters. Wished they provided filter data on their filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back