Fram Ultra 7317 Cut @ 16k

....OP posted photos. Is he supposed to take a photo of each individual pleat in 4KHD so you can digitally enhance them while looking for tears?

Heck, he even pointed out potential failure points on the ADBV. ...

Way better than average photos too.

So we go off on this guy about "science and methodology" for posting a cut open filter, but all kinds of filtered and manipulated data and just flat out wrong "BITOG Truth" goes un-challenged or the posters get insulting if it is, then the thread gets locked down for "bickering".

Unreal.

OP - Thanks for the C&P.

So we go off on this guy about "science and methodology" for posting a cut open filter, but all kinds of filtered and manipulated data and just flat out wrong "BITOG Truth" goes un-challenged ...
Like what ?

Way better than average photos too.

So we go off on this guy about "science and methodology" for posting a cut open filter, but all kinds of filtered and manipulated data and just flat out wrong "BITOG Truth" goes un-challenged or the posters get insulting if it is, then the thread gets locked down for "bickering".

Unreal.

OP - Thanks for the C&P.
NO. Get off your horse and Re-read the posts. I went off on BBHERO for making "assumptions" and telling me to relax where there was no photographic evidence to support his comments. I take no issue with the OP efforts and I thanked him.
- Ken

Back