Fram Synthethetic oil stabilizer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hardcore302
The label reads FRAM: OBOD Orange bottle of death.

To bad the bottle is not orange, at least the one I saw.
18.gif

Originally Posted By: toyotaguy
I emptied some out its not thick at all. Maybe like a 5w20 or 30 wt. I think its more of an additive booster the way it reads. Smells like mobil 1 0w40

When I saw a bottle a few years ago at Auto Zone and shook it it did not seem thick at all. Now if you shake a Lucas bottle you can tell it is thick.

I just saw some at Ollie's(similar to BigLot's) for about the same price. It stayed on the shelves. Until someone buys a qt and sends in a VOA(maybe it's a real sleeper), I won't buy any!

10 years ago I might have tried it and at $2.50/qt today, it's at least affordable. But, we here at BITOG seem to know better! I guess if I'm going to pay $2.50 for a quart of anything, it's going to be on a qt of synthetic oil on sale/closeout such as PP, QSUD, SynTec, SynPow etc. and add them to my stash of orphan qts of syn oils that I happened apon in the last 6mo at W*M, AAP, AZ, PB's

Yep, the bottle looks like a Lucas bottle. Says to add 1 qt of fram oil stabilizer in place of 1 qt of oil. Contains zinc and a sealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back