fram SureDrain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word to that. The best thing Fram offered and they nix the product.
pat2.gif

Quote:

. . . It is nice not having to use an extra piece, that can be lost, to drain your oil. . . .

Yea, that was my only concern with the Fram. Sometimes it seems if a part can be lost, it will be.
And now you cna't just go buy another one.

I've used the Fumoto valves for over 20 years on every car I have owned. I have never had a problem with any one of the valves over time. Unless the drain valve hangs lower than the bottom of the oil pan, I highly recommend them for any vehicle.

I was in the Canadian Tire tonight, $19.99 each. No thanks, I can see why they would be discontinued. $46 (incl.tax) if I want to put a set on the ford, I can live with oil on my hands for that kind of money.

Alex.

Quote:

wow I didn't even know what a Fumoto drain valve was, I just looked it up.... thats awesome, holy smokes! trying to look for a price.

I too use Fumoto valves. Do a search here because in '04 I ask them about a BITOG discount and they gave me a code to use. It was for 10%. Maybe you can find a better code.

I like the nippled valves. Get some clear hose from HD or Lowes. PepBoys had some rubber caps (vacumn line plugs or something???) they work good as caps for the valve. The heat bakes the rubber caps so they might only last one oil change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back