Fram Endurance FE10575 C&P

Endurance for only 3.4k? I thought this was BITOG "top" filter.
Honestly things are changing so fast now there is no “top” filter anymore. This consolidation of filter companies has really done a number on things. Not in a million years would I have thought of buying a filter not made in the USA, but here we are…. Personally I’m very thankful for BITOG C&P’s and Whip City Wrencher for keeping us up to date.

Honestly things are changing so fast now there is no “top” filter anymore. This consolidation of filter companies has really done a number on things. Not in a million years would I have thought of buying a filter not made in the USA, but here we are…. Personally I’m very thankful for BITOG C&P’s and Whip City Wrencher for keeping us up to date.
That's right, When the pandemic caused supply shortages & the prices skyrocketed many companies sourced their products from cheaper alternatives. I don't consider the Endurance as a top filter since they are limited to only a handful in Walmart & are not a full line offering.

Endurance for only 3.4k? I thought this was BITOG "top" filter.
read the rest of the post. it’s all for data in migrating the fleet to HPL. it was run short with EC30 in it to get the truck ready for their oil. if the UOA from this and two other test truck comes back good then the rest of the fleet will begin the migration. on the rest of the trucks they will run a 6k interval with an endurance and EC30 at the correct dosages.

I’m gonna go 10k with my donaldsons. Silicone or not; I have faith. I ran a 1990’s or who knows Allied Signal TG 4967 for a LONG, LONG time. The silicone adbv held well. I don’t fear nitrile adbv.

read the rest of the post. it’s all for data in migrating the fleet to HPL. it was run short with EC30 in it to get the truck ready for their oil. if the UOA from this and two other test truck comes back good then the rest of the fleet will begin the migration. on the rest of the trucks they will run a 6k interval with an endurance and EC30 at the correct dosages.
I did & using HPL EC30 is not a good excuse to use a more expensive 25k filter for just 3.5k. Save the Endurance's for the longer runs their intended for. Of course to each their own & you can do as you please. This is just my opinion.

I did & 3.5k could be done with just about any cheap filter for less cost. Using EC30 is not a good excuse to use for 3.5k on a more expensive 25,000 mile filter. Save the Endurance's for the longer runs their intended for. Of course to each their own & you can do as you please. This is just my opinion.
could have used a cheap filter but then i would be sacrificing efficiency.

Cheap doesn't always mean lower efficiency... That was my point. Take Fram Tough Guard as an example.
without knowing how dirty the motor was, i was not taking the change of not running the endurance. as you said in a previous post it isn’t your money and i wasn’t asking for advice.

without knowing how dirty the motor was, i was not taking the change of not running the endurance. as you said in a previous post it isn’t your money and i wasn’t asking for advice.

Exactly. I’d run an endurance or OG ultra a bit for good gunk trapping ability.

You're spending the business's Fleet money how you see fit on these expensive Fram filters & HPL oil. I'm providing my position regardless of questions. Thanks for sharing this c & p.

You're spending the business's Fleet money how you see fit on these expensive Fram filters & HPL oil. I'm providing my position regardless of questions. Thanks for sharing this c & p.
every cent was talked about and approved before starting this process including the short 3k mile interval to start collecting data.

Last edited:
I did & using HPL EC30 is not a good excuse to use a more expensive 25k filter for just 3.5k. Save the Endurance's for the longer runs their intended for. Of course to each their own & you can do as you please. This is just my opinion.
Lol and i went through 2 fram premium filters on my EC30 run as recommenended by HPL to change the filter once or more. Aint nothing wrong about that. He got his money worth for the high efficency alone. 25k mile ratings are just marketing wank. The story will be different if left on a sludge monster.

2020 silverado 1500 5.3L
3315 miles in service

out/off 1.75 quarts HPL EC30 with 6.25 quarts Mobil 1 EP HM 0w-20 with Fram Endurance FE10575

in/on: 8 quarts HPL PCEO 5w-30 with Fram Endurance FE10575

first endurance i’ve cut open. beautiful filter inside and out. the run was short due to it being a test subject for moving our fleet to HPL.

View attachment 207250

View attachment 207252

View attachment 207253

View attachment 207255

View attachment 207256

View attachment 207257

View attachment 207258

View attachment 207259

View attachment 207260

View attachment 207261
There’s a fram labeled oil filter I think is real fine. Just cost too much

Back