Ford Ranger 1991 4x4 resale value

Depends on how clean the truck is.

That was an auction site, whether it was dealer or pp does not affect auction results.
Agreed if the Ranger is absolutely pristine. BAT auctions can catch fire given the right emotional bidders. That '90 Ranger's bid went from $9300 to $15,269 in the last hour due to a couple of bidder's frenzy. One commenter said the final bid was only ~$700 less than his similar new Ranger sold for in 1992.

Whoa! A good baseball glove can be worth spending some money on. Depending on the level of usage it’ll see of course.

I’d go through two gloves a softball season buying cheap Nike gloves from Hibbett Sports. Upped my willingness to spend money and bought a Nokona Buffalo hide glove. I’ve had it over ten years now with just one lace repair necessary.
Sure. If you’re actually into fitness and playing all the time.

Buying umpteen old used mitts isn’t exactly getting a good baseball glove because you’re playing through them.

To each their own, until one complains about what money they don’t have while also showing procurement of endless junk.

Cars and bids posts all the auction results for the last few years. Range is 4K to 20+K. Depends on rarity of option set as well as how minty it is.

We would all need to see details on condition to make any judgement. With 150K miles I would have to assume its been used at least - so your probably closer to the 4K than 20K - just guessing.

Reactions: D60
Easily a $5k sell if running well and in decent shape. If you are into waiting, dealing with selling and time wasters / answering questions a bunch more .

Back