ford fusion wagon

guess I'm somewhat surprised that they went this direction...what's everybody think...???
sounds like the Subaru outback may have some competition..

Last edited:
I feel like Ford already has an CUV/SUV for whatever size fits your family's needs so I'm not sure how this slots in the lineup. Seems to me it would just steal sales from their other products rather than from other brands.

Interesting. Most SUV's are already barely lifted wagons but that one looks a bit more "wagon-ish" than others. Maybe Americans will buy them like crazy because it's a Ford and revive the market for Euro Wagons! One can hope... :rolleyes: Then again I believe the Flex was a flop but Ford's stylists blew it on that one. Talk about a love hate that most hated.

Interesting. Most SUV's are already barely lifted wagons but that one looks a bit more "wagon-ish" than others. Maybe Americans will buy them like crazy because it's a Ford and revive the market for Euro Wagons! One can hope... :rolleyes: Then again I believe the Flex was a flop but Ford's stylists blew it on that one. Talk about a love hate that most hated.
Yeah, I just don't get the love for E63 wagons. They probably go for 10-20k over what the sedan would be worth.

Yikes hopefully they improve/smooth out the back of that thing. Had a Fusion good car but kind of a boring appliance and the ground clearance wasn’t very good. It is way larger than a crossover so if this is a wagon I could see it having great cargo space that the escape is likely missing.

Back