Ford and Castrol co-engineer new advanced lubricants -F&L Daily

wemay

Site Donor 2023

1617199482336.jpg

Honestly speaking, they’ve been doing this since 2014 at least. I remember back then in some countries they wouldn’t even allow any other oil and void the warranty immediately if anything but the dealers provided Magnatec was used.

"Castrol’s DUALOCK molecules cling to critical engine parts and lock together, forming a powerful force field of protection that dramatically reduces both warm-up and stop-start wear by up to 50%."

So they're even more intelligent? 🤣🤣🤣

Molecule.jpg

That's a picture of the intelligent molecule Castrol developed for Magnatec.
This is possibly the biggest breakthrough in automotive science and engineering to date and was shared with B2B and B2C audiences worldwide.
It suppose to cling to engine parts long after the engine is turned off and therefore subsequent start ups incur no wear.
Bravo Castrol.

View attachment 52017
That's a picture of the intelligent molecule Castrol developed for Magnatec.
This is possibly the biggest breakthrough in automotive science and engineering to date and was shared with B2B and B2C audiences worldwide.
It suppose to cling to engine parts long after the engine is turned off and therefore subsequent start ups incur no wear.
Bravo Castrol.

@jurko Thanks!

Here's a closeup look at those molecules...

1617207997956.jpg

UK , Europe and Oceana. Magnatec Start Stop has been around for a while.This must be the new and improved version. Don’t look for it in the US in the near future.

"Castrol’s DUALOCK molecules cling to critical engine parts and lock together, forming a powerful force field of protection that dramatically reduces both warm-up and stop-start wear by up to 50%."

So they're even more intelligent? 🤣🤣🤣

Each molecule got a full ride scholarship to MIT.

UK , Europe and Oceana. Magnatec Start Stop has been around for a while.This must be the new and improved version. Don’t look for it in the US in the near future.
Those countries don't have the same laws as we do here, neither they can just buy it at a local store like Walmart. The amount of fake oil on the market is enormous so they have to come up with lots of security features on the containers, including some "formulated with Ford" products, and make it the only option to the consumers who want their warranty. I guess if that oil was such a big deal it would have been available here where Ford is founded lol

"... dramatically reduces both warm-up and stop-start wear by up to 50%."
That "up to" phrase is a time-honored advertising deception. It literally means any reduction in wear will be less than 50%---and could just as well be 0% without the claim being demonstrably false.

"DUALOCK has been designed to protect engines against the damage caused by continuous start-stop driving."

You know what else would do that? LETTING ME PERMANENTLY DISABLE AUTO STOP START!!@#!@#%.

I really don't want to have to go with a tune to do it since I'm under warranty, so pushing the button every time I start the truck will have to do.

Back