For those with T-mobile: Holiday retention discount

Just a quick heads up to those here with TMO: give them a call or chat (I used Facebook Messenger through their page) and request that the "Stay Magenta" promo be added to your account. You can choose between 6x $10/mo or 2x $25/mo in credits. I was already planning on leaving after my 2 remaining device credits are paid out at which time I plan on moving my phone and line to US Mobile.

The entire process took less than 10 minutes for me, with no sales pitch or push back from the rep.

I've wasted almost 4hrs trying to get a $50 refund from them for internet that never work nor I ever used.

I ended up filing fraudulent charges with my bank

Just a quick heads up to those here with TMO: give them a call or chat (I used Facebook Messenger through their page) and request that the "Stay Magenta" promo be added to your account. You can choose between 6x $10/mo or 2x $25/mo in credits. I was already planning on leaving after my 2 remaining device credits are paid out at which time I plan on moving my phone and line to US Mobile.

The entire process took less than 10 minutes for me, with no sales pitch or push back from the rep.
Thanks the wife’s going to get on with tmo. I would like to switch off tmo you doing it for cost savings? I see us mobile runs off tmo and vz network. I’m just not happy with the tmo business end. But losing my fight as I get older you know that switching process and not to mention they have my number locked to an iPhone 13 that is associated with my mom’s phone line. If I were to port out we’d be hit the remaining balance have around $166 left so I got time to stew and brew.

Back