For Sale: Matco European Car Airbag Removal Tool Kit and Other Items

AutoMechanic

Site Donor 2024
First item for sale is a Matco Tools European Car Airbag Removal Tool Kit. The kit is brand new. Model number ABR62. Works for BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. New price is $97 I’m asking $50 and shipping. It is no longer available new from Matco.
IMG_6375.jpeg
53722DEE-A3E1-4480-9B27-AA1AEF9AE256.png

Next is some Matco Stubby Ratcheting Screwdrivers. I have two left. All still sealed in plastic. The white residue on the packaging is just where I peeled off the inventory label from the warehouse I got them from. Model number GRSS. They are $15 each plus shipping.
9CEB17B9-61A6-4BD4-8C1B-0BA2878F3F5D.png

And lastly I have three camouflage Matco Tools hats available as well as one red and blue hat. All Velcro adjustable. They are $8 each plus shipping.
6E744664-9BBE-4958-9715-558D251CAB8F.png
IMG_6381.jpeg

Payments accepted are PayPal (you pay the fee), Cash App, Venmo and Apple Pay.

If you have any questions just post them or message me. Thank you.

Those little green and orange stickers on the screwdriver packages…is that the color of the screwdriver? I’d be interested in the orange one.

Those little green and orange stickers on the screwdriver packages…is that the color of the screwdriver? I’d be interested in the orange one.
They are all one color. I’m not sure what the significance of the sticker is though. Apparently these only came in one color. Two have sold. One is pending just waiting on someone who is interested to pay. So if it falls thru and you’re interested just let me know.

Back