Fluid dyamics discussion - someone educate me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan

Here's one thing that is absolutely impossible for you to do, Soupy. You can't say "Gary, you're right" ..on anything. Not one time have you posted that.

You must have a bad memory ... it was just a few posts above in this thread, and I've also said many times you are correct on some things in other threads when we go down this path. Rehash below, so you can remember.

Just what would an engine see if there was no filter there with 50, 75, 99, or 100% of the flow exiting the relief port ..and 100psi of applied pressure.

100psi, correct? If not, why not?

Originally Posted By: SuperBusa
Correct ... I've tried to show that about 100 times in these discussions, but you never pick it up.

What you've done time and time again is "Well I've pointed that out to YOU hundreds of times!!" ..never once ever saying "You're right". Always needing it to be "you" ..as though I'm agreeing with you ..but I just don't know it.

So the word "Correct" doesn't mean you're right? Geeez ... does to me.

There is help for this condition ..but it's more fun watching it occur
55.gif

God still loves you ... and so do I pal!
wink.gif

Quote:
Correct ... I've tried to show that about 100 times in these discussions, but you never pick it up.

IOW: Yes, Gary, you've finally learned what I've been trying to teach you all this time.

As I said

Quote:
Always needing it to be "you" ..as though I'm agreeing with you ..but I just don't know it.

How is the reflection in the pool these days? Impressive for a 32 year old.

Quote:

IOW: Yes, Gary, you've finally learned what I've been trying to teach you all this time.

LOL.gif
It's about time.
wink.gif
We all love you!
thankyou2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back