FL820S at Wal-Mart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Wal-Marts still carry the Motorcraft filters?

I will be near Portsmouth NH and Biddeford ME in the next week and I have an order for a few FL820S.

If not at Wally, I'll get them at AA in Biddeford. They were $3.44 last year.

They cost around $10. per overhere at the dealer.

Txs

I can't speak for the WM's near Canada, but the ones here usually have them in stock. If one WM is out, you could try checking another. Good luck- sounds like a noble mission!
grin.gif
canada.gif

In stock in FL. Have a filter wrench that fits the MC 820s filter perfectly. Good, cheap filter that's easy on--easy off.

I use this filter exclusively on my 05' Mustang GT. Every Wal Mart I have been in carries them. Whether or not they are in stock is another question...........

Walmart here only carries ST and Fram. But, before they quit selling that filter, I got the manager and offered to buy a case of them for 2.50 each, he said OK. Now, I just hope I keep my truck long enough to justify having so many filters.

I can't speak for NH or ME, but the two local (eastern MA) Wally Worlds I frequent always have them...so do the two locals VatoZones...

Back from my journey to the sea...

I effectively bought some FL820S at the Wally World of Biddeford Maine for $3.28 ea. They had 2 rows of them.

This particular Wal-Mart was very well stocked in filters (ST, Fram and Motorcraft) and oil (makes and weights).

Give the manager of the automotive section a raise.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back