Finally got a car listed on Bring A Trailer

I must have submitted half a dozen cars the last few years, including an Audi RS6 and a 6-speed Mercedes C300, but they accepted my humble Volvo 240 DL. And I was able to have a reserve on it as well. (Can't say what it is though.) To list something you have to fill out a detailed questionnaire and send a whole bunch of photos along with a video. They write up a listing and then send it to you to proof. All this takes some time. It took over three weeks from when they accepted it to when it's actually listed. The fee is $95. This should be interesting.

I must have submitted half a dozen cars the last few years, including an Audi RS6 and a 6-speed Mercedes C300, but they accepted my humble Volvo 240 DL. And I was able to have a reserve on it as well. (Can't say what it is though.) To list something you have to fill out a detailed questionnaire and send a whole bunch of photos along with a video. They write up a listing and then send it to you to proof. All this takes some time. It took over three weeks from when they accepted it to when it's actually listed. The fee is $95. This should be interesting.
LS swap it and I’m in for bidding! GLWS

Good luck. I’ll be watching. A friend sold a BMW on BaT and my FIL bought a Cobra replica there as well. Lots of knowledge in the comments section and a good place to sell.

Lots of BS and wannabe experts in the comments too.
I always find the comments on BAT kind of funny. Know it alls scrutinizing the sale. Granted, potentially buying a sight unseen vehicle from far away has an element of risk so you do want folks to be tough on it and the seller to be able to back it up…

I do wish it didn’t have the pinch weld damage, and that OP had put some proper wheels/covers on instead of covers that look like they came from a late 90s car.

Wasn't sure I was allowed to.

Very nice ! probably good for another 400000 K those cars are almost indestructible .
Good luck with the sale. curious to see what it sells for.

Neighbor daily drives this one, car is pristine!

m3eHRiH.jpg

atikovi, I see the Volvo will sell today.

I have to give you a shout out about your listing and how you listed and showed all the various maintenance items you performed, as well as the condition of things you did not touch. Not only am I impressed, you got several nice comments on BaT regarding your thorough listing.

Nice work, seriously.

Scott

Back