Finally A Homeowner Again!

Haven't wasted any time in getting the carport enclosed!

dmq6ooy.jpg

6Yqb8Or.jpg

gXuAF1G.jpg

Been doing this all by myself, but went up fairly quickly. There's some things that could have been done better (like the trim), but it was the way we enclosed my last carport and it worked. Some flashing and edging is left. Garage door won't be here till possibly middle of May. Spent a cool $1800 on that one! 6'9" high by 9' wide 2" thick steel on both side insulated door.

Haven't wasted any time in getting the carport enclosed!

dmq6ooy.jpg

6Yqb8Or.jpg

gXuAF1G.jpg

Been doing this all by myself, but went up fairly quickly. There's some things that could have been done better (like the trim), but it was the way we enclosed my last carport and it worked. Some flashing and edging is left. Garage door won't be here till possibly middle of May. Spent a cool $1800 on that one! 6'9" high by 9' wide 2" thick steel on both side insulated door.
So next step is prepping tracks and power for the door before May?

So next step is prepping tracks and power for the door before May?

Yea I'm in process of gathering the stuff to upgrade my electrical panel before adding a couple circuits to the garage (two 20 amp circuits for outlets and one 15 amp for lighting). The ol' 60amp service ain't cutting it at all.

The garage door company is setting all the tracks and stuff up for the door, I'm not touching that stuff at all thank goodness. I did that once and don't wanna do it again...

Well done. Nice to have a little bit of elbow room. Here in New Jersey we live 6 inches apart. Had company over the other day and when they looked out my dining room window they commented on how nice my shrubbery looked. I was reluctant to tell them, “Thanks, but those belong to my neighbor.”

Back