Filter cutters

If you scroll down to the detailed item description, sometimes it shows country of origin...........

View attachment 198146

Sorry for the poor quality, I couldn't post a .pdf, so I had to make it a .jpg
Got the Amazon link to that seller? Here's what that section says in the link I gave in post 75. No mention of country of origin. Notice the part number is different: 52-77750 vs 77750. The knock-offs on eBay call it a p/n "77750". The one you listed is probably a knock-off ... who's the seller on Amazon? Need to see the link.

1705136868633.png

Last edited:
Got the Amazon link to that seller? Here's what that section says in the link I gave in post 75. No mention of country of origin. Notice the part number is different: 52-77750 vs 77750. The knock-offs on eBay call it a p/n "77750". The one you listed is probably a knock-off ... who's the seller on Amazon? Need to see the link.

View attachment 198147

The seller is "Longacre Store"

Edit: Some of the 1 thru 4 star comments are funny. People think its like a can opener that punctures the lid, lol.

The top critical review by HosteenHoskieBegay nailed it, I think. The poor quality shows, the $20 versions are most likely the same product.

Last edited:
i have the cheapest red filter cutter off of amazon. works great and has cut open quite a few filters already

I got my filter cutter on Amazon for $24 a year ago its the "Qagea 77750 Oil Filter Cutter" and here it is in action:

I know I know, you're not supposed to use it upside down, it was just easier to consistently film it this way.

Mine is Chinesium

Seller probably purchased a few gross from AliExpress

For good measure, I liberally coat the works with PBlaster
prior to use

Last edited:
Back