Fenati

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a d***head move. Apparently they were going around 130 mph at the time. This isn't the first time he pulled off a stunt like this either. Some people have no idea how to compete in sports, IMO.

That's nuts ... could have caused both of them to crash. Did he get penalized for such a bonehead move?

Originally Posted by SnowDrifter
Maybe I'm insensitive but that gave me a chuckle

+1
If I was the 62 I'd kick his shifter down in return.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Did he get penalized for such a bonehead move?
His team contract got terminated after this stunt.

Reaching over and applying someone else's brakes...???

Kick that guy in your choice of places and throw him down the stairs.

ONLY if they were the very best of friends for decades could that be forgiven but you'd still have the question of track safety (the other riders).

People who are extreme thrill seekers are often not able to see potential consequences of their choices. But I'd support a horrible death for this idiot

This has been thrashed out in detail on motorcycle forums. Not nice, but not as dangerous as it looks. They have the recorded data, the G forces were pretty low, and he was going to hit the brakes much, much hard for the corner. A dumber move than was pulled on him, and he deserves the penalty and resultant loss of job, but not the internet lynch mob.

Very unprofessional! Respect for one another? Let me qualify my statement. It was meant for the OP, not Silk. My apologies!

Last edited:
Kind of like Mike Tyson biting off a chunk of ear during a boxing match.

Glad the bonehead got booted from racing, as nobody like that deserves to be a professional racer. That stunt is something a squid would do on the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back