Federal Express is a PITB

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
I have a package scheduled for delivery today by Federal Express. FedEx has an "advanced" tracking feature that's supposed to provide more details than their standard tracking info and also provides a (more accurate) delivery time. I clicked on the link, entered the appropriate info, and was told that the service is available only for residential addresses and that my address is a business address.

Sheesh, I've lived here for almost ten years, FedEx has provided detailed tracking before, and they have, of course, delivered here many times.

So I have no idea where my package is or when to expect delivery. Put another checkmark in the negative column for FedEx.

1668296025021.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess you should ask for the business discount if you ever ship with them, then! FedEx has seriously lost there way, I told my home office to use UPS exclusively a couple years ago, too many mistakes.

Guess you should ask for the business discount if you ever ship with them, then! FedEx has seriously lost there way, I told my home office to use UPS exclusively a couple years ago, too many mistakes.
I won't use them. I've not used them in almost two years. I was very surprised that this shipper used them because, in more than eight years of doing business with them, this is the first time they used FedEx ... at least for me.

Back