Favorite Wash + Wax Liquid Car Soap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only know of Mother's California Gold Wash + Carnauba Wax ...Any other Wash + Wax / Sealant liquid car soaps you like using with good results ?

I really like Turtle Wax Zip Wax. It foams well and cleans and shines well. Also the car beads well after just a wash with it (being as its part wax) I have used that stuff for years, aside from my Eagle1 carwash in a bottle. (which is also great, for what it is)

None. I tried Surf City shampoo with carnauba but you have to use alot of it and its kind of pricey.

For me I like Duragloss #902 shampoo which has great lubricity and sheeting action when rinsing. Which makes water spotting almost impossible even with the hard water I have here.

Then follow up with some Duragloss Aquawax which is actually a spray sealant. So easy to spray and wipe. Gives a little more protection than the wash and wax shampoos imo.

Meguiars Gold Class is my favorite, cleans and leaves a smooth finish when done
thumbsup2.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I bought two big jugs of Eagle One Nano Wash and Wax two for $5 a bit ago from Autozone. The stuff suds and cleans amazingly good. I love the smell of it also. Cheap and highly recommend! Meguiar's Gold Class wash is good too but for the price id buy Eagle One over it.

Originally Posted By: Malo83
thumbsup2.gif

i agree, i picked up 5 jugs for $1.00 each on clearance.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: Malo83
thumbsup2.gif

Love the stuff and works amazing when used with soaping pressure washers. Tons of suds and keeps that just waxed feeling on the paint.

I've used Turtle Wax's product with positive results; I do use Meguiars soap right now, and feel it's more than adequate enough. I haven't found a soap that hasn't performed well. I believe the difference of quality comes with other products (waxes, polishes, etc)

I've used Megs Gold Class for years with great satisfaction, but was recently astounded at the great shine left on my silver Veloster when using Mothers carnuba wash & wax...I'll be doing more comparisons between the two products.

Meg's Professional Hyperwash and either Duragloss 105, 501, or Collinite 845 are my favorites.

I usually use Turtle Wax Zip Wax but I recently tried Turtle Wax Ice car soap.

Unfortunately, I tried the new soap on a new car so there's no way I can compare it to the Zip Wax.

I think my favorite so far is the Zip Wax. It does a good job at removing dirt and also helps maintain the layer of wax on the car.

Originally Posted By: SLCraig
I really like Turtle Wax Zip Wax. It foams well and cleans and shines well. Also the car beads well after just a wash with it (being as its part wax) I have used that stuff for years, aside from my Eagle1 carwash in a bottle. (which is also great, for what it is)

I've used a lot, and I mean A LOT of different car washes and I always go back to the Turtle Wax Zip Wax. Nothing else seems to lather quite as well, is quite as slick, or leaves as nice of a shine. Too bad I can't say the same for any of their other products.

Last edited:
I have a new favorite, Poorboys slick and wax car shampoo or their super slick and suds. A little will go a long way.

Mine is Mothers California Gold Carnauba Wash & Wax also it is the best one I have found and like it a lot. Along with everything else mothers also.

Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: SLCraig

I've used a lot, and I mean A LOT of different car washes and I always go back to the Turtle Wax Zip Wax. Nothing else seems to lather quite as well, is quite as slick, or leaves as nice of a shine. Too bad I can't say the same for any of their other products.

Does Turtle Wax Zip Wax affect the coat of wax alread on the paint? Does it preserve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back