Favorite TV show filmed/ produced in Canada?

If you love horses and ranch life, this series is fantastic. It brings a modern touch to western life.
To really get an appreciation for the characters, various story lines, etc, you really have to watch the series in order, from year 1, episode 1, the cinematography is also quite spectacular. It's also a real educational insight into various horse cultures, rodeo, jumping, etc.

Red green when growing up. Loved the first 8 or so seasons of trailer park boys. When they sold out the show went down hill. They got a saying or situation to refer to for just about anything.

Maybe The Starlost?

250px-The_Starlost_-_intro.jpg

TPB & corner gas are very good. I enjoy(ed) the amazon prime series "Tin Star" with Tim Roth. I'm pretty sure it was filmed in Canada.

My daughter is getting into Psych. IIRC it was filmed in Canada, the blue car is known as a Yaris this side of the border but apparently it's an Echo over there, I think in an episode here or there you can see the badging difference.

In college the wife and I watched Due South, when she wasn't around I enjoyed Red Green when I could find it. She'd vote for Slings and Arrows but she does a lot in the performing arts and I'm not sure many outside of that would enjoy that show as much.

Watched a few episodes of Corner Gas. Didn't think it was that funny. After reading some comments here, I,m going to watch a few more.

Schitt's Creek, now that was funny!

Back