Favorite Polish/Wax

Status
Not open for further replies.
If enough lube is not used, it will mar the paint as well. be it either actual clay bar lube or soap/water while washing the car.

Just did 1 of 3 vehicles today using Meguiar's NXT 2.0 because I still have some left in the bottle - now I'm worn out and won't get to another vehicle til I get a nice cool morning and feel in the mood. I knew I should have used the orbital buffers (have 2) instead of doing all by hand. Gettin old and tired I guess - hey was getting hot out too.

What's my favorite? Depends on what we're talking about I guess. The longest lasting polish/wax I've ever used is Zaino. I'm currently using Duragloss 101 with good results, but I have to say lately Rejex really has my full attention. It's a sealant only and from what I've seen by others who are using it (I haven't actually used it myself yet), it's an amazing product. A friend of mine uses it on his motorcycle...puts it on everything, even the chrome. The shine is absolutely beautiful, and the ability of this product to keep contaminents off of surfaces has to be seen to be believed. Anyone who's been caught in the rain on a motorcycle knows how much of a mess it makes of the bike. This guy got caught in the rain on his bike last week and I saw his bike the day after before he cleaned it...it hardly showed anything at all...in other words, it was almost perfectly clean. Guys that are using Rejex are also saying it lasts longer than anything else on the market. I'm gonna give it a try....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back