Fathers Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to wish all the guys a Happy Fathers Day. I hope it is the best one ever filled with good food, great gifts and a day to just relax and be pampered. I know I am a day early but I did not want to forget to tell each of you to have a great day.

Helen

Thanks Helen!

I've got to work tomorrow so the family is getting together today for Fathers day!

See you KNEW for some of us today is the day!
thumbsup2.gif

Take care, Bill

I will be building a shed with my father. Great father/son time and I wouldn't have it any other way!
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Helen I'm sure he will see your post as he is a member too!
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: hate2work

Thanks Helen, much appreciated.

I lost my father this past Jan, so this one will be hard for me to get through.

I'm sorry to hear that, I know what you're going through, I lost my mother this January as well.
frown.gif
And my father is not even close to the same person anymore, so it feels like I've lost him too
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Well, I lost my Dad in 1974, but we still have a beer together on the deck every Fathers Day. Here's to all you Dads.
cheers3.gif

Thanks Helen

You're a cool guy Johnny!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Well, I lost my Dad in 1974, but we still have a beer together on the deck every Fathers Day. Here's to all you Dads.
cheers3.gif

Thanks Helen

You're a cool guy Johnny!
thumbsup2.gif

I'll second that
cheers3.gif

I recall it vividly ..in living stagnant artificial tidal pool color ..and I didn't have to re-read the post.

Good stuff.

I had a great fathers day! A huge feast - ribs, lobster tails, salmon, trout, greens, coleslaw, etc!!

The only bummer, now the oldest is working - she had to work from 11 to 8 pm. She did have the chef make me some pork tenderloin, etc. I had it for lunchie yesterday.

What with all the food?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Shannow
I trust that you paid for that.

Well the daughter can get one meal to go each day, NC. But, yes the funds for the feast came out of the communal check book - well except MIL brought the salmon. But wife did the labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back