Factory GM fill???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ya'll

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hey i was just wondering what factory GM fill was or is. I have the ability of getting AC delco brand oil and filters, although i recently have had a few issues with AC filters at least the one for my truck. I was jsu curious if anyone knew the brand that they come with, the AC delco oil is fomula cshell from what im told

and you know i have heard mobil as one a well thats why i ask i figured that this is the best place to ask

cant speak to the oil, but many of the AC oil filters are now champion ecores - not as good as the old real ac delcos.

I havent used one since they changed I own a gm and thats all used until I looked in the filter when they changed it and saw plastic now its purolator or wix for me

Last edited:
Remember GM is now govt. motors so I am sure the oil is bought from somebody willing to sell a bad credit risk.Can you imagine that junk????

i know GM goodwrench oil is mobil, maybe thats what i remember hearing, not that AC delco oil was mobil but gm goodwrench was.

Originally Posted By: Petrou
Hey ya'll

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hey i was just wondering what factory GM fill was or is. I have the ability of getting AC delco brand oil and filters, although i recently have had a few issues with AC filters at least the one for my truck. I was jsu curious if anyone knew the brand that they come with, the AC delco oil is fomula cshell from what im told

Petrou,

I asked this same question earlier regarding my newly bought Impala SS and was told most likely it's just Mobil 5000 oil. It can't be the "CLEAN" brand cuz that's considered a synthetic BLEND so that's too expensive for every GM car.

Durango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back