Facebook page display

hrv

Over the past few days I have noticed on my facebook page the left and right columns are blank...they have stuff like newsfeed...memories birthdays and groups that I belong to...Have not changed any settings and have cleared all history and cache on my laptop just incase..but still no colums. Anyone out there having the same issues????

Over the past few days I have noticed on my facebook page the left and right columns are blank...they have stuff like newsfeed...memories birthdays and groups that I belong to...Have not changed any settings and have cleared all history and cache on my laptop just incase..but still no colums. Anyone out there having the same issues????
No, have you tried logging on from another computer might help with an answer. Though I would agree clearing the history and catch would correct any related issues.
Or heck, maybe even download a different browser for the heck of it, like Opera or Firefox only take a short time for an answer. Strange behavior like that I would start getting concerned about a virus, justified or not. Different browser may work in that case.

Log out, erase ALL cookies related to FB (most browsers allow this vs deleting all cookies for every site you've ever visited), then log back in. Make sure you know / remember your password before you do this.

Do you use an ad blocker ? If so, turn it off (temporarily).

Log out, erase ALL cookies related to FB (most browsers allow this vs deleting all cookies for every site you've ever visited), then log back in. Make sure you know / remember your password before you do this.

Do you use an ad blocker ? If so, turn it off (temporarily).
Did what you said and still the same.... I did sent a note to Facebook about the issue...will se if I ever get a reply..

I did sent a note to Facebook about the issue...will se if I ever get a reply..
Didn't know there was even a way to contact them.... Did you try different browsers, different computers, etc like alarmguy mentioned ?

Back