Facebook Marketplace "suspicious activity on your selling account"

I was on my FB account this morning and saw some of my listings had expired. Facebook said they can't be renewed but you can delete and relist, so I clicked OK on a dozen of those listings. I see that round and round icon working for over 5 minutes but nothing happening, so I left. I get back home a few hours later and see a message from Facebook saying my ability to buy and sell on Marketplace is suspended. Click to request a review of your activity. I did and they will get back to me in 24 hours. Anybody know what this is about? Is there any CSR number to call to speak to someone directly?

probably thought you got hacked.
tons of flakes and hacked accounts on facebook.

They have an automatic algorithm that determines suspicious activity based on previous fraud/hacking etc.
that you tripped.

Last edited:
Facebook has found a way to make Marketplace worse by divorcing the message the seller to a generic message and integration of Facebook pay so you can’t pay in person after actually looking over the more expensive purchase in person before handing cash for a potentially piece of garbage

Great

..same here with my amazon acct. Got message that account had suspicious activity and to push buttons on phone to fix. Checked things out first and there was no issue with my acct.

Back