Engine oil price and your selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antimony?? Is that what the ex-wife gets or is that the stuff that Wolverine is made of!?
lol.gif

Price is no factor to me. For a dollar a month I can use one of the higher quality synthetics out there. 41 years using M1 oils and counting.

Originally Posted by buster
Oil is cheap and among the most inexpensive products associated with any car. One tank of gas exceeds the cost of most oils. Whether you "need" it or not is a different story..

Gas is @ 3.50 a gallon here. Not so for a gallon of oil.

Originally Posted by ka9mnx
Oil is cheap and among the most inexpensive products associated with any car. One tank of gas exceeds the cost of most oils. Whether you "need" it or not is a different story..

He did say TANK OF GAS, not a gallon of gas. Reading comprehension problems much?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaleRider

He did say TANK OF GAS, not a gallon of gas. Reading comprehension problems much?
wink.gif

Chill dude

Originally Posted by DaleRider

wink.gif

He was comparing the price of oil to gas. I was doing the same...

Price is not a factor for me; I run BMW TPT in everything but the TJ, which gets Pennzoil Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back