Element Chest Freezers

Does anyone know about this brand? Very interesting company! New to appliance though.

Any experiences?

Last edited:
It sounds like a good company, but the warranty (in just one product that I looked at) was one year and then MAYBE two.
Considering the hype, I was hoping for better.

It sounds like a good company, but the warranty (in just one product that I looked at) was one year and then MAYBE two.
Considering the hype, I was hoping for better.
Two years if you register it. Pretty normal length on freezers. Our Frigidaire was one year.

They are competitively priced.

I just can't find any user experience or even $5 Chinese reviews.

Two years if you register it. Pretty normal length on freezers. Our Frigidaire was one yea
If you are looking for an appliance with a longer warranty, at least look at the Crosley name. Check out their warranty on their website.
And I currently have a 17 cu. ft. Frigidaire deep freeze. It’s been a good one.

I've never heard of Element freezers, let alone Element appliances.

I looked at the chest freezers on their website. To me, they look an awful lot like the chest freezer offerings on the market. Any idea who may be making freezers for Element?

I bought an Amana chest freezer during the pandemic from an appliance store with a lot of experience. The store owner told me that Amana uses a more heavy duty compressor than most of the other freezer brands. For what it is worth.

Last edited:
Curious what portion of their range of appliances is made in the USA. They seem to claim that some are.

Doubt there’s much special/different in the working end of these things as compared to any other manufacturer. But if they have good design, insulation, etc., then it’s good to have another option…

Back