Electric die grinder ?

Any idea what brand and who to purchase from, an electric die grinder that will exhaust cooling air out the back of the tool so the metal dust is not blown around ?
I seem to have an affinity to get crap in my eyes no matter what fancy safety glasses or goggles I have on, I just hate how even the pneumatic tools are designed to blow the dust at you especially if working in a hole of some sort. Just more idiocy. My options are to wrap a cloth rag around the air tool to help eliminate the problem.

I used one of these at work, motor is very far away so your face isn't being power blasted with crap.

https://www.foredom.net/

Expensive but sometimes easier and cheaper to use over time.

Edit: to add there are much cheaper hanging motor grinder systems out there, but I'm guessing a few are absolute garbage.

Ingersol Rand made one but have been discontinued.

4NLR2_AS01

Looking for electric corded and not a 90 degree one. If the air exhausts towards the tool end, if you are grinding in a pocket the air does blow it back at you. Just use any air blower and blow it into a hole and see what happens. I would rather vacuum out the chips than blow them out, as I don't care to have to wear a full face respirator, and fill my hair and down my neck with metal chips, when die grinding with a carbide burr.

I have a corded 1/4 Makita,variable speed.More expensive,but the speed selection looking for the sweet spot,makes it so much safer and easier to use.

Back