Eating good today

130 pounds of crawfish ready to go in the pot in Larose, Louisiana aka down the bayou. It’s good to be Cajun. What are yall cooking up today? Bbq? Regional specialties? I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Attachments

• B7A7555E-0C72-43C1-BC74-AE9613FCB476.jpeg
    B7A7555E-0C72-43C1-BC74-AE9613FCB476.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 47
Some bone in thick cut chicken breasts, homemade chicken stock and fresh vegetables to go along in my Dutch oven simmer in’ now. 😛😛😛

Ahhhh....crawdads. I envy you Cajuns this time of year.

We had our annual Shindig pig roast last night. I'll be eating pork for the next few days.
Don-Quick.jpg

130 pounds of crawfish ready to go in the pot in Larose, Louisiana aka down the bayou. It’s good to be Cajun. What are yall cooking up today? Bbq? Regional specialties? I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Nice - they farm them where I live in Texas - one guy raises bugs - purges - and has the restaurant … No middle man …
Bigger farms sell commercially …
HEB selling plenty now …

What’s the going rate for them down there? I’d love to do a bunch here but my kids haven’t had them and my wife would probably skip them.

I went to pick something up to put on the grill and the small market I go to must have known I was coming, had just put out more grill packs, just sitting there so I bought one! NY steak 4 burger patties and 3 big delle dogs all for $13.99. Wifey made some salad and I got the grill going, It was good just what we were after, and finished it with blueberry cheesecake ice cream. Yum Yum

Back