Earthquake Cecil County?

I’m in Phila and out 19 story bldg shook at that time. We assumed a helicopter was on the roof but one guy intelligently said the helipad doesn’t do that…

Niece in Manhattan felt it and texted her group....auntie in Eastern Massachusetts didn't feel it but said its epicenter was in Tewksbury, NJ.
edit: Epi near Lebanon, NJ
Wild horses are stampeding through the streets...lava is filling the Pascack Valley...OMG....

We felt it. Was pretty intense for this area. Don't laugh Californians. LOL

1712328091810.jpg

Yes, sifted through USGS. Looked like a 3.1 back in 2020, which is a lot smaller (its an exponential scale)

Red dot is epicenter. 5km deep - which I think is pretty shallow no?

1712328158014.jpg

Yes I only remember 1
What year would that have been? I remember working in a 2 story bldg at the time and everyone ran out, as we were afraid something was structurally wrong with the bldg. Was in cherry hill NJ at the time…not 2020

What year would that have been? I remember working in a 2 story bldg at the time and everyone ran out, as we were afraid something was structurally wrong with the bldg. Was in cherry hill NJ at the time…not 2020
I was working on a house I just bought in May 2011 and it was shaking my garage doors. So a guess would be late 2011

Back