Eagles are one and done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey Burton is very good, talk is he's gone but I'd like to see the Eagles keep him. I agree that Beau Allen is gone, maybe Vinnie Curry? though he's under contract maybe they might deal him. Derek Barnett is a winner. Not Malcolm Jenkins, maybe I was thinking Nigel Bradham leaving?

Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: rollinpete
So I guess the eagles are going to be a one hit wonder team
smile.gif
congrats to them, but
I bet Patriots will still be in the mix this year...Brady is too much!

Brady is too old...they will be in mix, but I doubt they win any more SBs...

AMEN!! Patriots could never beat the Bears, Packers or GIANTS in a Super Bowl. Oh, I just said that!!! :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
At least the smoked the Patriots ...
smile.gif

I wouldn't call a one score point difference being smoked. You need to watch the Superbowl where John Elway's Broncos got hammered by San Francisco 55-10.

Brady has kept his team close in every Superbowl and had them within one score. I doubt we are ever going to see a QB in this day and age do this consistently again.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Langanobob
“I could have changed that game”

-Malcom Butler

We'll never know.

Originally Posted By: JC1
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
At least the smoked the Patriots ...
smile.gif

I wouldn't call a one score point difference being smoked. You need to watch the Superbowl where John Elway's Broncos got hammered by San Francisco 55-10.

Or how about in SB 22 when the Redskins torched those same Broncos for 35 points in the 2nd qtr alone...that was smoked like a cheap cigar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back