DTD rebates on tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just purchased 4 Goodyear Assurance Comfortred for $433. They did not charge shipping, taxes or tire disposal fees. Must not be a DTD in the state of KY is all I can figure. There are supposed to be 3 rebates on these tires totaling $240 back. I was able to apply for 2 online rebates combined for the $160. I did apply for their credit card and it says I will get an additional $60 in the mail. Does anyone know if I have to do anything further to receive this additional rebate?

They sent me an email saying tires would be here on Tuesday so pretty fast shipping. I didn't care if it took longer as I am in no rush to put them on and may wait until January.

Thanks.

If you used the card you get the rebate. If you didn't, you won't get it.

If you call customer service there's the off chance they can change the bill-to. But the preferred way would have been to get the card instantly approved then charge it then and there. I would hurry in doing this.

Originally Posted By: Rand
yes there should be a 3rd rebate form.

Last purchase was only 2 forms for me...$75 “better” tires and $60 DTD card on one. $70 Continental on another.

If you paid for them with the newly acquired DT CC you should have gotten that rebate plus the one for the DTD good, better, best, tire promo. If you didn't get the Goodyear rebate it's linked below.

As for DTD having no tax in your state, as it's the online branch of the company, having a tire warehouse in the state be the only likely physical presence. Afaik, no DTD/DT tire warehouse in KY.

* https://www.goodyear.com/content/dam/gy-...h_GYCOM_Pnc.pdf

I did use the card that was still fresh but it is not clear how I get the extra $60 by using the card. Maybe a credit applied to the card?

The Discount Tire rep told me I can't combine the Goodyear rebate with the 2 rebates from Discount Tire as it is stated on the rebate form not to be combined with any other rebates. I put in for the 2 Discount rebates and I when those get approved I will put in for the Goodyear rebate.

they are always good with rebates as well as quick service + great pricing. i have their card + got a great deal on wrangler truck tyres, if the deal is great i buy ahead of time as i usually keep my rides a long time! just store them properly out of sunlight, bagging them is good for longer storage to minimize outgassing.

you can combine with the goodyear rebate.

2 are from Discount tire the third is from goodyear.. therefore it is the only offer from goodyear you are applying for.

PS just did this with blizzak rebate, and previously with conti rebate last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back