Droid Incredible HTC vs Droid X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the Droid X for my Daughters Christmas present, she absolutely loves it. It's like a laptop computer you can make phone calls on, that's me I'm old school with phones. Anyway, VZW had buy one get one free, got the second Droid X free and sold it on Ebay for $400.00! Her previous phone was an LG Touch with terrible call qulity, the Moto Droid X besides all the great features has great call quality.

Originally Posted By: wymi516
Anyway, VZW had buy one get one free, got the second Droid X free and sold it on Ebay for $400.00!

Doesn't Verizon require you to purchase a 2-year contract along with that "free" phone?

My wife finally tried out the voice to text thing on her HTC Incredible.
Laugh Out Loud!!!! I can't repeat what she said into the phone but the text I received, although pretty much what she said, had other words in it to, out of place and nothing to do with the message. Really funny!

But her complaint now is battery life, more so than texting and she told me again today how much she loved it. She's happy....and we all know if mama ain't happy...you ain't happy.

droid x fan here ive had it for one month and find it awsome, my first smartphone and my fiances second one. no problems so far lightning fast and very feature rich the only con so far is overall size but ill get over that soon. the best feature to me is the huge screen

I recently got a Droid 2 Global (verizon). So far I'm not that impressed. It's heavy, big,hard to use as a phone. You have to turn it on then unlock it before you even start to make a phone call.
Good things. Big clear screen- nice but it drains the battery real fast. To save charge it turns itself off. So then you have to turn it back on,unlock to make a call.
Texting - good,web browser- ok.Fun device but not a good phone. I have a few days left in my 30 day trial to make a decision.It's probably going back.

Originally Posted By: rshaw125
It's probably going back.

What are you going to replace it with?

My MyTouch 4G is going back to T-Mobile as well - [censored] coverage, but I do like the phone itself. Still trying to figure out what phone to get from Verizon... I was thinking about Droid 2 since it has GSM support, but it sounds like you didn't like it much... Droid X is just too large for me.

Yes the Droid x is even bigger than the Droid 2. As for replacement? My Blackberry was a much better phone and much easier to use. But it could not do everything the Droid can. Maybe a new Blackberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back