Driven DI40 Specs

I am going to give this oil a go for my next oil change since it's sold on FCP euro. Direct engine, high reving engine, with low mileage oil change intervals, probably every 1000-1500 miles at most. An engine that is hard on oil, shears it, and tends to have high iron wear. We shall see!

What HPL oil is comparable? I like high moly and ZDDP.
Either the @High Performance Lubricants Super Car 0W-40 or the 5W-40.

Looks like the formula has been slightly tweaked, and update to now a 5w40 Grade. HTHS increased as well. NOAK at 9.9%.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 130329.jpg

Thanks for posting this.

Can someone help me understand how this oil has one of the highest (if not the highest) HTHS for a 5w40, but has a high pour point. Lots of viscocity modifiers?

Thanks for posting this.

Can someone help me understand how this oil has one of the highest (if not the highest) HTHS for a 5w40, but has a high pour point. Lots of viscocity modifiers?

Quite the contrary, not very high VII content and fairly viscous base oils. It does seem to contain some thinner PAO though, which tends to have high Noack

Quite the contrary, not very high VII content and fairly viscous base oils. It does seem to contain some thinner PAO though, which tends to have high Noack
Interesting, thanks for the feedback. Its claimed to have mpao, is it on the thinner side of paos? Has anyone seen an msds for di40 or any driven oil?

mpao can be made to pretty much any viscosity, but it will be a mix of different viscosities. And mPAO has inherent viscosity improver properties in it, If I recall correctly.

Back