DR chipper/shredders...?

Thinking of buying one of these: https://www.drpower.com/Power-Equip...-Shredders-/DR-Chipper-Shredder/p/CS33040BMN?

Anyone have experience with these?
Or recommend me something else in the same size/price please

I should have added that I have a older 10hp Troy Built that is a very solid unit but that I hate to use.
The engine is temperamental (Tecumseh) and bottom discharge is in my opinion just plain stupid.

[IMG]

Basically at this stage in my life I want something I can tow behind the WheelHorse and start with the push of a button.
AND has a side discharge.
:)

Someone I know bought a DR one and I think he had trouble starting it in cold weather as the large flywheel the engine turns was hard to get going in cold weather.

I had one for eleven years and had no problems with it. Didn't have to worry about cold weather starting. Don't have any use for one anymore but if I did it would be the DR. The one I had I could tow behind my lawn tractor.

I have DR’s small unit. I love it except for the fact that it has shaken all the little screws and bolts off of the small Briggs motor on it. If I could go back in time, I’d upgrade to the towable unit or the 3-point one for my tractor.

These have been recommended to me. They have a bigger one as well

Back