Dorner's manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone read this? It's on the net. No wonder this man is PO'd. If half of what he alleges is true, he's had plenty to be mad about. His methods and actions are dead wrong, but his indignation isn't hard to understand. The media and talking heads have been a bit less than forthcoming about his apparent mistreatment.

I think the guy knew plenty about serious corruption in very high places and the powers that be want him dead. Did he kill those people OR is it possible that he was "set up".

I wonder if the manifesto was altered to make Dorner look like a crazed killer. This wouldn't be the first time that a potential whistle blower would be set up to be silenced and they need to demonize him so that the public won't look further into what he claimed.

The fact that the LAPD carelessly killed two innocent occupants in a truck that looked a tiny bit like Dorner's vehicle (not the same color nor the correct license plate!) by spraying it with bullets is also frightening because it seems like anymore if you look like a "potential" threat to "the authorities" you will be murdered, the [censored] with your constitutional and civil rights..

Yeah, I've read it. In his manifesto, he mentions grudges that he's held since high school and before. He also mentions that he feels wronged that he got in trouble for physically attacking people who said racist things to him. If I'm not mistaken, he admits that he was choking another peace officer who used the "n" word in his presence, and had to be restrained by another officer. Yet he considers himself to be innocent of any wrongdoing. The officer who used the racist term has no business in law enforcement, if the story is true, but neither does Dorner if he feels it's ok to choke people who insult you.

Now he thinks it's ok for him to act as judge, jury, and executioner of those who he thinks wronged him, and it's quite a list. Even if this police captain who represented him at the review board hosed him big time, there is no justification for killing his daughter and her fiance.

When it's all said and done, Dorner is just another serial killer.

I don't have any sympathy for the LAPD. In fact, I am pleased somebody is standing up to them.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

The fact that the LAPD carelessly killed two innocent occupants in a truck that looked a tiny bit like Dorner's vehicle
the occupants were NOT KILLED.They have since acquired an attorney.2 older females passing out newspapers driving with emergency lights flashing.One got hit in the hand and i believe the other one on the torso somewhere.

Last edited:
this is another sad story and i feel for everyone involved. He is getting his point across but he could have done it a little differently if it is really him to begin with. Most Police officers are great people but there are a few that are brainless idiots that nobody likes not even their brothers in blue. I just hope nobody else gets hurt.

He picked about the worst possible way to "clear" his name. And the ones he did shoot had zero to do with him or his firing.

Originally Posted By: daves66nova

The fact that the LAPD carelessly killed two innocent occupants in a truck that looked a tiny bit like Dorner's vehicle
the occupants were NOT KILLED.They have since acquired an attorney.2 older females passing out newspapers driving with emergency lights flashing.One got hit in the hand and i believe the other one on the torso somewhere.

Both were elderly women, taken to the hospital in CRITICAL condition.

Originally Posted By: daves66nova

Both were elderly women, taken to the hospital in CRITICAL condition.

I am sure that all the officers responsible will face criminal charges and a long jail time. That's how it works, right??

The plot thickens, looks like a Rambo movie , well sort of....but who ever killed those people, we may never know the truth, because.....somewhere there could be a cover up and rear-ends must be covered as we all know, just saying. Mr. Dorner , imho, most likely will not be taken alive because if there is a cover-up, Mr. Dorner talking is not what the police want if some cover-up is in the wings...

I wouldn't say two wrongs make a right. But a lot of organizations and the people in them are corrupt and unaccountable. Character defamation and blacklisting is a real problem. Someone can say anything negative about another with no real basis, and most everyone will give it creedence. And that can ruin career opportunies and reputaton.

Up til about 1850 if you offended or tarnished another's reputation you could be challenged to a duel. A lot has changed since then, but the value of your reputation and seriousness of someone trying to ruin it is still valid. Now people can defame with impunity.

I don't feel sorry for psychos who cowardly hide behind an orginization to try to harm or ruin others when vigilant style justice, the only kind available, falls on them. Not saying that is the case here but it happens.

I'm absolutely rooting for him. He's taking action when the law refuses. He has TRIED to do everything the legal way. He's simply fed up. He tried to appeal his firing for almost 5 years thru the courts. I sincerely hope he pops as many of the dirty rogue ******es as he can.

I'm not rooting for him or the LAPD for that matter. He lost me in his own first words with saying, he should've put a "Fing" bullet in the head of some fellow officer he overheard use the n-word instead of just choking the guy before being restrained. Then he relates a story from his nearly all white elementary school of beating up a classmate for using the n-word. I'm guessing this happened in the 80's when we still had some free speech still left. Really? Beat people up and want to kill people for using the "n-word"? No wonder he is killing for being fired.

I also understand he is liberal, atheist, pro gun control, and probably ethnocentric. Not my kind of guy at all. But the main thing is by his own words and admissions he seem to have a history of responding violently and unproportional when he's offended.

LAPD probably is corrupt but he probably should've been fired. From what I know its pretty hard to unjustifiably fire a female or "minority" and not risk losing in a lawsuit.

well a lot of people are rooting for him just like KenO.
People are fed up with the lies and all the cover ups. Its not like years ago today everything comes out because there are a lot of spies out there in the woods. Most are regular people with the cash to buy electronics that do the snooping for them. I see things at the spy shop that i cant believe for sale cheap.

I can't believe all the [censored] people are saying here! I live in Southern California, so I have been hearing about this story since it broke last week.

This guy is a psycho and deserves to be hunted down like the animal he is. Not only is he accused of the murders in Irvine, but he opened fire on police officers with no provocation outside the jurisdiction of the LAPD. He has threatened the families (including children) of the people on his hit list. He had a history of issues from the time he entered the police academy and was unready and/or unfit to go into the field when he did. He was terminated for falsely reporting police brutality (witnesses at the scene claimed to not have seen the other officer strike the suspect and the mentally I'll suspect did not even report any misconduct until after the fact and to a parent) and the termination appeals process included a board made up of two police captains(?) and a civilian, which limits the likelihood of a grand conspiracy. And why would they (LAPD, Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, or whatever other Boogey Man you want to fantasize about) put a hit on this guy so long after the fact? He was recently discharged from the Navy. Wouldn't it have been much easier to arrange an unfortunate training "accident" to get him out of the way instead of letting someone with his history loose to wreak havoc among the general populace and bring light to "their" misdeeds?

From what I have heard/read, this guy was unbalanced and just snapped.

This thread has made me lose a lot of respect for people whom I had up to this point believed were level headed individuals but have shown themselves to be paranoid wackos.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KenO
I'm absolutely rooting for him. He's taking action when the law refuses. He has TRIED to do everything the legal way. He's simply fed up. He tried to appeal his firing for almost 5 years thru the courts. I sincerely hope he pops as many of the dirty rogue ******es as he can.

It's amazing how little people value life. Was the daughter he killed "rogue" as well?

Rooting for a psycho serial killer is insane.

And if one of those rogue ***wipes would be one of your immediate family members, you would be okay with that? So mob rule or complete anarchy is fine in your book?
FWIW, I don't know all the details and maybe he was wronged.

Originally Posted By: Kruse

And if one of those rogue ***wipes would be one of your immediate family members, you would be okay with that? So mob rule or complete anarchy is fine in your book?
FWIW, I don't know all the details and maybe he was wronged.

I think that Dorner is fighting that 'mob rule' in the only way he has left.

The police have already tried to kill 4 people who they mistook for Dorner. Somebody needs to hold the police accountable; if it take a vigilante with a gun, then so be it. Corrupt cops are locked fearful in their home instead of being able to run the streets with immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back