Don't want no fukken car wax

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUKKEN_WAX_SINGLE.JPG

"NEVER WASH YOUR CAR AGAIN.... when you use Fukken car wax there is no reason to wash your car again. Simply spray on Fukken car wax products, rub on, and buff to a shine. You can now save money on soap, water, sponges, and stay dry yourself."

No car washing???!!!!

After driving down the wet road and all that muddy water is splashed upon the exterior then dries.... with a multitude of mud/dirt droplets infesting the exterior..... these idiots expect us to break out the wax and get to work?????

Makes no sense to me!!!!!!!!

Prove your idiocy!!! Buy the handy four-pack!!!!

FUKKEN_WAX_4PACK.JPG

Coot will not be reviewing this product.

PS: You put the fükken wax on the clean car. No dirt will adhere (supposedly). I have lenses and filters that have fog, water, and dirt-repellent coatings that work extremely well.

Quote:

PS: You put the fükken wax on the clean car. No dirt will adhere (supposedly). I have lenses and filters that have fog, water, and dirt-repellent coatings that work extremely well.

After years of resistance I finally gave in and tried Zaino (ZAIO & CS) and I have to say, it does an amazing job of repelling dust and dirt. It's been over a month since I last washed my car and it looks almost like it was just washed yesterday. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back