DOJ and EPA Targeting eBay for Selling Defeat Devices

you know.. i've said it before, I'll say it again.. it's not long before the line in 2001: A space odyssey becomes a reality.. asking the car to stop nagging me.. " I'm sorry Dave.. I can't do that.. "

yup I'll keep my older car as long as it rolls down the road! wow am I going to be that old guy that screams "get off my lawn".. wow.. that hit me way too early!! :cool:

The day that I own a car that requires me to jiggle the wheel , well just shoot me .
Don't use driver assist. And no one want to shoot a good guy.
But you'd better hope the nag stops irresponsible, dangerous drivers from overriding safety devices or they might crash into you.

you know.. i've said it before, I'll say it again.. it's not long before the line in 2001: A space odyssey becomes a reality.. asking the car to stop nagging me.. " I'm sorry Dave.. I can't do that.. "

yup I'll keep my older car as long as it rolls down the road! wow am I going to be that old guy that screams "get off my lawn".. wow.. that hit me way too early!! :cool:
That'll be me . Garand included . I already have one UPS driver that's scared of me ...:sneaky:

I'm sure you know that it's another three-letter agency that controls that trade...
Maybe if the **** doctors didn't take the pain meds off of us that really need them, and weren't abusing them, there would be less of an issue too. Not that I condone illegal drugs.

Maybe if the **** doctors didn't take the pain meds off of us that really need them, and weren't abusing them, there would be less of an issue too. Not that I condone illegal drugs.

I know someone who violated their pain medication contract (I believe due to getting pain meds at the ER multiple times--and he'd go to different ERs where he know they hadn't caught on to him yet), was dismissed from the practice, and had no trouble finding another pain doc. He's a very convincing liar, though.

The junkyard doesn't care if there is an O2 spacer, so that would be someone else's problem.

Another thing I should mention are the roadside emissions tests, which if your vehicle fails, you get a letter telling you that you have 30 days to go to an emissions testing station where they'll not only do an OBD-II scan, they'll put it on the dyno too. On top of that I think (not sure) that they randomly do dyno testing of vehicles. The guy at the emissions inspection station said that the computer sometimes tells him to do a dyno test too. I had wondered why they still have the dynos and asked....

(I do know that they (Dept of Environmental Quality) have a list of vehicles more likely to have a high "vehicle emissions index" and the vehicles with the highest VEI tend to be the ones you'd think would be the most likely to get a cat delete, like Mustangs and Civics).

I know someone who violated their pain medication contract (I believe due to getting pain meds at the ER multiple times--and he'd go to different ERs where he know they hadn't caught on to him yet), was dismissed from the practice, and had no trouble finding another pain doc. He's a very convincing liar, though.
I sure can't get any. The doctors around here make you feel like you're doing something wrong if you even mention them.

Back