Do you practice a vegan-keto diet?

You don't have to force your body into ketosis to use fats for energy.
Most people use fats for part of their daily energy needs.

Imagine you eat 200 grams of carbs a day. That is 800 calories. Where does the rest of your ~2,000 calories come from?
It comes from fat. Dietary fat. It could come from body fat too, in which case we'd get leaner, but it is not easy to make the body give up its fat stores.

The body goes into ketosis when you consume so little carbs that the minimal glucose needs cannot be met from the diet or liver glycogen stores so the liver produces ketones from fat. Ketones have some fantastic health benefits in some situations, but for most people they are nothing magic. Historically they would allow us to live through winter when no plant foods are available so we can eat only animals and use their fat for energy.

IMO "The Game Changers" is questionable, I would not make important decisions based on their pitch.

I think if you're vegan you can't go on a diet like keto. Keto is generally based on fat and you will only be able to stay hungry throughout the day. My recommendation is to try the Noom food list It is a very successful method to lose weight even when you are vegan. I tried it and it worked for me. I lost 6 kg in a month and I still continue to lose weight. I really like the fact that you don't have to exclude anything from your menu. I hope the information you will find in this list will help you. Good luck!

Back