Do you have any facial hair?

Had a full beard since 1982.This year my 65'th I'm letting it grow out since I always kept it trimmed short.Folks ask me was I trying to be Santa.I say why not everybody loves that guy.Great for covering up ugly!

Have had a full beard for 50 years. Grew it when I served in the Navy in 1972. Elmo Zumwalt was Chief of Naval Operations back then and gave it the ok.

I've had a full beard for the last 11 years. I've also been with my wife 11 years (married for 6). Coincidence? Not likely.

I keep it trimmed at a 3 guard.

full beard
it´s movember, do your part.
beard-styles-guide-facial-hair-types-vector-illustration-mustache-guy-model-face-collection-set-vector-poster-89225866.jpg

Always have a mustache but I stop shaving around mid October and will start shaving again towards the end of March. I started doing this when I worked outside to help keep me warm and just never stopped, plus I hate shaving, during the summer I only shave once or twice a week.

I've grown a beard nearly every winter since 1984.
Mostly for an insulation barrier in the winter.
I shave it tn the spring because I don't like wearing it in the heat.

Well groomed. Long enough to "not be pokey", but short enough to look tight. My head, eyebrows, and beard are kept at 0.125" once a week.

My older brother has the Ted Kaczynski beard / long hair and likes the look.

To me he looks like a slob.

I've never grown out facial hair, I just shave once a week on Mondays. I think the longest I've gone was 2 weeks tops.

Does anybody here rock a neckbeard?:LOL:

I may try out a pencil mustache for that debonair look. "Oh, it tickles!"

Just about always...Goatee with mo mostly, full beard for a bit.
Since the kids left, did "Movember" 2019, 2020, and 2021, shaving clean on Nov 1 and growing back - raised about $10k for men's mental health through those...funny, I can shave on Nov 14 (Dad's B'Day, RIP), and still beat my peers to the post...

This year kept the goatee/mo, transitioned to full beard mid year, and back to goatee/mo for the wedding..had it platted for a part of the "viking" ceremony

This year, donated from the wedding wish box to "Eeney Meeney Miney Mo" foundation instead, and will keep the beard...currently 125mm (5") long, which is about right in a year (0.3mm/day is an average for blokes)...but has had a few nches trimmed to neaten up in that time.

BTW, had first haricut in 19 years back in 2019...

Also BTW, after Bell's Palsey in 2014, face doesn't work completely...people don't notice much, but I do...

I grew a beard about 5 years ago and have had it ever since. The length varies between #1 trimmer and 3 months worth of growth. I have thought about growing a yeardle, but just can't bring myself to do it. When the beard gets past a couple months growth, I think it starts looking unkept.
This is almost exactly what I do, lol.

Goatee/ sideburns since..... as long as i can remember...
right now, i'm trying my semi annual "let's see how long i can stand to grow this beard out" thing....
only about a week in...

here's the Usual look:
00100sPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181231182835643_COVER.jpg
here's the last time I grew a beard (June 2021):
IMG_20210628_140716_01.jpg
Currently a little shorter/whiter than that.

I grew one years ago. About two or three weeks into it I got a cold and runny nose. Out came the razor.

Moustache for decades. Now with No Shave November I am growing a beard. The wife isn't happy!
I grew a stash once. GF hated it and it was super itchy so I got rid of it.
42 years old and I'm still getting busted for ID when buying booze and lottery tickets by ppl almost half my age.
😒

Back