dnewton3: Anyone heard from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
Hasn't commented on anything BITOG since April of this year (2016).

I've always enjoyed reading his posts.

This, very sadly, has been visited before.

Go search his last youtube video and a post from his son. Unless ... ?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
This, very sadly, has been visited before.

Go search his last youtube video and a post from his son. Unless ... ?

I remember that thread, didn't know if anything had been confirmed since. Thanks ARCO'.

...but what do mean by "Unless...?"

Wemay, i know the thred youre refering to since im he one that started it. I still wonder myself what happened to him. Youd think with him being as popular as he is/was that more people would be concerned. I fear the worst but i hope nothing bad has happened. A guy that important doesnt just bail on his forum or spend 6 months with his family and not tell us.

I do notice a lot of members come and go. Maybe they just get bored with the whole chat forum stuff. A couple I thought of the other day I haven't seen post in awhile,Jennyhemi and FrankN4.

has GHT made an appearance lately?

I miss his posts. They always have me in stitches
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Volv04Life
A guy that important doesnt just bail on his forum or spend 6 months with his family and not tell us.

Priorities change.

I was a Moderator on a popular motorcycle website for years. Then it became clear that the owner of the website (who I considered a friend) was ripping off customers. I walked away in disgust, almost 10 years ago. I haven't been back except to look around a couple times since then.

I wish dnewton3 well, as I had a couple positive interactions with him.

Who cares? He's beaten a few of us into the ground who posted UOA's for the good of the Board but didn't run the oil to its absolute last mile. Good riddance.

Last edited:
Maybe the guy got banned for two weeks and decided as a goodwill gesture, to match the board's two week ban with his own two week ban.
56.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back