Dino oils for high output big blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even thought the results were great, I think I'll try Kendall 40wt next time. A lot of the locals run it, so I'm curious...

Trust what DOES WORK, not what should work, or could work.

These engine builders have the EXPERIENCE and R&D to recommend the best oil for the application. They SEE the results of their recommendations at rebuild time.

Next time somebody tells you to use a different XXX from what your builder suggests - ask them how many of these motors they've built and rebuilt - and what other oils they've tried.

IMO

MAT

quote:

Originally posted by bbcmat:
Trust what DOES WORK, not what should work, or could work.

These engine builders have the EXPERIENCE and R&D to recommend the best oil for the application. They SEE the results of their recommendations at rebuild time.

Next time somebody tells you to use a different XXX from what your builder suggests - ask them how many of these motors they've built and rebuilt - and what other oils they've tried.

IMO

MAT

I definitely agree. I know of one builder that would void their 7 year/70,000 mile warranty if you used a certain brand of oil in their engines! (Hint: the first four letters are the same as a state on the East Coast).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back