Digital Hotrod Magazine

Hotrod magazine is one of the few car mags still in digital format. I’ve been a subscriber for a few years now and just renewed it for 12 issues for $8.49. It was through www.zinio.com. I have it sent to my IPad and the billing is through my Apple I tunes account, billed to my credit card. It took all of 10 seconds to renew. Hotrod is still and excellent “digital” mag.

Last edited:
I've thought that there are more online-only editions than print ones, particularly of legacy products.

Had a Hot Rod (print) subscription ~10 years ago, lots of "Q tips" in the photos.

I can’t stand online magazines I’ve got to have old school paper ones. It would be handy if on the go maybe. Luckily I’ve got tons of older Hot Rod Magazines that my middle school guidance counselor gave me because I liked cars.

I've thought that there are more online-only editions than print ones, particularly of legacy products.

Had a Hot Rod (print) subscription ~10 years ago, lots of "Q tips" in the photos.
You are correct. There is no paper edition of Hot Rod but it’s still better than happened to Car Craft. It no longer exists in paper or digital. :confused:

I can’t stand online magazines I’ve got to have old school paper ones. It would be handy if on the go maybe. Luckily I’ve got tons of older Hot Rod Magazines that my middle school guidance counselor gave me because I liked cars.
Know what you mean. The only thing that makes it decent is either an iPad or equivalent so you can lay back and read it rather than sitting with a laptop, or worse, at a desk top computer. On the other hand you can click on an ad and be taken directly to its site. Also, you can zoom in on photos to get more detail. I’m afraid digital is the only choice on a lot of car “mags”. I also get Four Wheeler.

Last edited:
Back